Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ScrewAttack's Top 20 SNES Games

Like I said I would, here is the top 20 Super Nintendo games according to ScrewAttack. Even tho this is old, I had to post it because I just posted the Sega Genesis one. The SNES is my all time favourite console! It has so many classics and some games are even better than some of the lame ass games we get today... Super Nintendo is way better than the Xbox 360! Well... We can't compare the two, but the SNES is still dope. If for some reason, you've never played the Super Nintendo, slap yourself. Click on read more to see the videos.


If you now feel like playing SNES games, go here to get an emulator. I personally use the Snes9x. You'll also need some ROMs to play but they are illegal so I can't tell you where to go. That means stop being lazy and Google!

1 comment: