Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome to My World

Allright... This is my first post on my first blog... lol

So this blog is about me and my work. It's going to connect my MySpace page, my YouTube channel, my deviantART profile and any other account that I have and will have all together.

From here you will be updated to all of the things that I do on those sites and things that I don't do on those sites.

What do I do? Well I'm a creative person so I'm interested in various form of art. I draw with a pencil, I do pixel art, I have a skin for Windows XP coming up, I do stuff on Photoshop, like cleaning up pictures and arranging the lighting, or like colouring my drawings and I also do vector art.

I've also been doing music for a few months now and I'm trying my best to get good at it. Hopefully, I will start posting some beats or even full songs that I've done in the months to come. I mainly do Hip-Hop but I also want to experiment.

I also have a project that I've been doing on and off for a few years now. I doubt that I will ever have a final product because it requires a lot of work and it involves copyrighted characters. So either I work on it while I put my own money on it, putting a stop to my other stuff and not seeing a single dollar back; or I get famous and the owners to the character let's me do it and even finances it lol. You see why I don't think it will ever happen?

Anyways, I'll shut up now. Enough talking. This is suppose to be a post, not a novel... lol

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment