Monday, January 1, 2001

About

About the Blog

Straight from the Jungle is a blog that displays my art, a way to show the world what I can do. It displays the drawings I do on request and on my free time. It's also a way to write what's on my mind. It's a gate way to my world. I you need a drawing for whatever reason (Mixtape, logo, mascots), fell free to contact me.

My World Visitor Profile Map


About Me

I call myself El Flaco. I'm a creative person who's passionated about different kinds of art. I know how to draw in various different styles and I do other kinds of visual arts also. I sometimes do music, mainly Hip-Hop. But I listen to various genres of music. I'm also interested in movie and I wish to one day direct one.


Here are some links to various profiles I have


Blogger
MySpace
YouTube
deviantART